- We are looking for makers to help with our booth at the community open day and artisan fair.
- Deadline for Design for KAUST is Sept., 14th.
Vision and Mission
We get people together that like to play with technology and tinker with DIY projects. We are building a place and a community for people to…
- make friends
- You’ll find the most up-to-date information at our Wiki.
- If you want to get involved drop us a line.
- If you want to know what we are working on, or request something the issue tracker might be the right thing for you.
Stay in touch
Maker Space SDG
Innovation Cluster, 24 Unity Blvd
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal, 23955, Saudi Arabia
D4K - Design For KAUST
Design for KAUST Procurement Spreadsheet here
Rules of Design for KAUST here
Terms and Conditions of Maker Space SDG here
One-time user agreement here
The workshop part of D4K has ended. Deadline for all projects is Sept., 14.
March 14, 6:30pm: Kick-off Event Presentation of competition rules and workshop format Ideation, meet and greet
March 21, 6:30pm: Idea exchange and team formation (yes, you don’t need a team to register)
April 9: Round 1 proposal submission deadline
April 11: Announcement of Round 1 successful entries (up to 10 teams will be selected and receive small project budget for prototyping)
April 11 to May 30: Workshop series
June, 2017: Final event and announcement of Round 2 awardees
September, 2017: Final
Checkout some cool project ideas here!
The Maker Space SDG is sponsored by Innovation & Economic Development and supported by the Visual Computing Center, the Visualization Core Lab, IT, and the KAUST School.