- We are open every Tuesday 6:30pm
- Lean/Agile Meetups are happening at the maker space once a month. Interested in “Lean Startup” and Agile/Scrum? Register for the meetups.
- Our “Design for KAUST” workshop is over. Read more about the workshop and the winners:
Vision and Mission
We get people together that like to play with technology and tinker with DIY projects. We are building a place and a community for people to…
- innovate and
- make friends
Information and Opening Hours
- During the semester we open on Tuesdays starting 6:30pm. You can come to see the space and meet. Ideally you already have a project in mind. We are open for a minimum of 2 hours.
- You’ll find information about the maker space at our internal Wiki.
- If you want to get involved drop us a line.
- If you want to know what we are working on, or request something the issue tracker might be the right thing for you.
Stay in touch
Maker Space SDG
Building 24 Innovation Cluster, 24 Unity Blvd
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal, 23955, Saudi Arabia
How to Find the Space
Once you entered building 24, take a right, then a left, pass by coffee bean and follow the long corridor until you see the maker space on your right.
The Maker Space SDG is sponsored by Innovation & Economic Development and supported by the Visual Computing Center, the Visualization Core Lab, IT, and the KAUST School.